Jen's old lupo Garthie

Lynsey

Saturday 14th January in carpark E1 at the NEC Birmingham for the Autosport show

We were parked in the row behind you

You were already there at 9ish when we arrived and still there at 5 when we left

Needs a wash tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Lynsey

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! my little baby!!!!!! how dare he be dirty angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

has he done many mods to him?!

wow cant believe it!!!!

Jen x

Didnt see the car myself but was speeking to Les and its his sons car, but he is using it as a run around.

No mods yet as far as i know laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well it's got different wheels... and I guess you could call the dirt a new mod since you had it Jen PICT12978.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

flippin heck, where has he been takin that. think jen will have a heat attack when she sees that photo lol

bloody hell i certainly did and unfortunatly joe was on the other end of the phone when i saw this photo!!!!! poor garthie sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i should have sold them some car shampoo too!

thanks for posting the photo lynsey its good to see him again!

Jen x

p.s just for reference \/THIS\/ is what colour he should be sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by gurl_racer

bloody hell i certainly did and unfortunatly joe was on the other end of the phone when i saw this photo!!!!! poor garthie sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i should have sold them some car shampoo too!

thanks for posting the photo lynsey its good to see him again!

Jen x

Jen, i will have a word with Les and make suse he looks after it, Its his sons car but he cant drive on the road yet so Les is using it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen, i will have a word with Les and make suse he looks after it, Its his sons car but he cant drive on the road yet so Les is using it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

in that case hes got even more time on his hands to wash him if hes not driving him! hehe yea i know anyway i emailed the bloke from volkswizard the other day to show him mr rufus and he said les has got a speeding ticket in garthie! hehe rebel

Edited by gurl_racer

in that case hes got even more time on his hands to wash him if hes not driving him! hehe yea i know anyway i emailed the bloke from volkswizard the other day to show him mr rufus and he said les has got a speeding ticket in garthie! hehe rebel

Speeding ticket laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ive seen Les drive! Poor Garthie!