Lupo TDI suspension kit opinions.

rodgerq

What are peoples recommendations for a suspension kit for the TDI? I've just bought one but its on lowering springs and I'm sure the back shocks are shot so I'm just going to replace the lot.

I was looking at the bilstein b10 kit, its within my price bracket and is a well know quality make.

Cheers

I have the H&R comfort kit. Very good quality. It's quite firmly damped so the ride can be a bit hard at low speeds, but when you push on it's great. Plenty of travel too so it doesn't bottom out on bumps.

Prior to this I had Eibach springs. More comfortable than the H&R kit, but the dampers (both oiginal and then some Arosa Sport ones which are firmer) couldn't really keep up and the back wasn't low enough.

I did see that kit as well and at roughly the same price I only thought about the b10s due to never hung used h&r stuff; but im defo willing to listen to opinions! I had a quick peek today and it looks like the rear beam bushes are done in to :-\

When I was looking the Bilstein kit was quite expensive so that's why I ruled it out, although it ought to be good being Bilstein! Look on orange-tuning.de for better prices.