1.4 Budget Lupo - Tiggs

Tibbenham3

After stalking all of the cars on this feed i figured to try out for myself!

I had a very nice looking 1.4 Lupo on coilovers but was mechanically a pile of :rant::)

So i've recently bought a light blue 1.4 fully standard which is mechanically beautiful, no problems at all (fingers crossed)

Ive just started a part time job while i'm at college and thanks to emergency tax my mods haven't come off to a quick start, i've just lowered 60/40 which doesn't look to bad but will be getting coils in the future.

So things may be happening slowly thanks to a part time job and a holiday and festivals to pay for but they will happen!

Next month hopefully i should have a little to play with and either debating getting cheap wheels (£150-200) hopefully just nice bbs reps or some nice steels until i can afford borbet a's :yes:

or to just spend it on little things like spraying steelies, wind deflectors, wheels spacers, grizza lights etc.

So please feel free to comment and throw opinions around but this is the start of a budget dub!

Chelmsford, Essex.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi :) I use photobucket and that seems to work fine, if that helps.

Would be great to see some photos if you can get it to work :)