Me again, problems AGAIN

RyanMabey

Hi guys, so driving home today and my cars brakes decided to to fail on the biggest hill on my journey home! The brakes were just about working but the pedal was stiff as if the car was switched off. Now if that wasn't strange enough when I pulled over, my car was struggling big time in idle. My mate seems to think it's the coil pack as it happened to him minus the brake failure. All the leads which sit in the engine cover were pulled out of the engine cover but still plugged into the car! How strange. If it was the coil pack surely it wouldn't effect the brakes? Any insight would be great. Cheers

I emailed seat to see if my car qualified but I've had no reply. They probs blocked my email after the woman offended me and tried to tell me in a nice way I haven't a clue what I was talking about regarding the pedal box on my arosa... Cow. Anyways it's done now and I got a few other things needing sorting after having my fault codes read. Mainly water coolant sensor and egr valve needs a clean. (Just a clean I hope)