Seat arosa smoked rear lights

TMG

Lupo SE aka "Cambridge" lights are a direct swop onto a Mk1 Arosas. Whilst not full smoked, the indicator and reversing light sections are - these are probably the best looking one out there. Cost about £70 a side new from Awesome - but very rare second hand, I picked up a pair for £40 but spent the next two weeks cleaning off spray on black lacquer!

There's actually a pair of lupo smoked lights on ebay right now. Let me just find it for you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lupo-Smoked-Hi-Gloss-Rear-Tail-Lights-/141144979946?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20dce579ea

Don't know if that's the kind of thing you're looking for? Don't quote me on it but i'm pretty sure the lupo lights to mk1 arosa is a relatively straight swap over. I'm sure someone on this forum has done it before.

Edited by Elz8462

One thing to watch with those eBay lights - whilst they look good - the are actually standard lights spray tinted - which normally produces a matt finish - and then they have a couple of layers of lacquer sprayed onto them. The spray tint reduces the amount of light getting out - which means dim side/brake/fog lights at night and in bad weather - so keep your originals for MoT time - two minute job to swop them. Also makes you an easy kill for a bored traffic cop short on his monthly quota!

Ah yes! You probably know more than I do Spartan, I just saw them when I was looking at parts on there and thought i'd share. I like them but i'd never have them for that reason of them being hardly visible in fog or whatever.

Edited by Elz8462