Nato green lupo! And audio install!

Haz_derby

Okay so i bought my nato green lupo in june/july, the previous build thread is here... http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/95354-the-tank-carbon-handmade-hcca-sub-box-d/page-3

When i got the car there was alot to be done, im in need of some rear seats, some wheels and also a little touch up on the paint. The lupo has had alot of work done on it before i bought it so i am no way going to take any credit for this!

Its a 1.7 sdi, it had 120000 miles on the clock and it runs sweet as a nut! There is a false floor in the back and has been soundproofed for some awesome audio! It is on coilover suspension and just on steel wheels. The colour of the car is nato green, it is the paint they use on tanks, the paint has been rolled on but the finish isnt so bad because of this! The roof of the car is like a creamy colour (like a sandy camo) im not too sure about this so i think im going to paint over in the green, the headlights and indicators have a yellow film over too. Ill get some photos of the car soon.

As of writing this post and getting round to actually posting on the forum i have made many changes to the car which i will show very soon :)