coilover problem

clifford94

Right people, i tryed fitting coilovers to my lupo today with my mate and we had the front right off except we needed to get the top mounts off to put onto my coilovers and didnt realised that would be a mission so while we waited for my other mates to bring spring compresions we started on the back and then didnt realised i had to take the rear door cards out to just take the plastic cover over the seat belts to just get to the rear suspension.. and since we came arcoss more problems we gave up and put it all back but stuck my new golf trantula wheels on dont worry insurance know...

does anyone know how much a garage local to shrewsbury in the westmidlands will charge to fit these because i have lost hope :(

yeah after i looked at the how to quide looks piss easy :L wish i looked at that before noe my rear door cards need work to go back on perfect -.- should i buy new top mounts to save hassle with the old ones? going to spend tomorrow beforee the dub meet fixing my door cards and putting it all back and if i have time look at how to replace the back ones but my mates said they would help when the weather gets warmer again, fingers croosed :)

and heres my lupo after today of fitting the vw golf trantula wheels i like them going either black or white,

535402_10151268410005718_858544241_n_zps