BeModified Weekly Meets

Hello Everyone,

I am Jay, one of the Bridgend Area Reps for BeModified.

I would like to invite anyone who lives around the Swansea / Bridgend and Cardiff Area's to come along to some Weekly meets which take place on seperate days but in same locations.

Swansea Meets Take place at TCC automotive which is a car valet center owned by Chaz, one of the Bemodified Owners. Swansea Reps are Chaz , Tim , Andy

swanseag.th.jpg

Bridgend Meets are currently in process of having location change due to barriers / reverse spikes being placed. Bridgend Reps are Myself and Joel

bridgend.th.jpg

And Finally Cardiff Meets. Reps are Ben and Saq

cardiff.th.jpg

I Will be attending the Swansea meet this Thursday 4th October. I will be heading there from Pyle, If anyone would like to convoy up with me this thursday drop me a text on 07875149330. I will be more than happy to meet up with more Lupo Drivers to show them that Club Lupo is a large community.

Let me know on your text message your name, and best place to meet you to convoy.

Thanks and hope to see more Lupo's joining up with me at these meets. Lupo FTW =]