My little arosa project

<arosa - kid>

Sorry lads havent had an update in ages! :( kinda fell out of love with little rosey around 7 weeks ago! lol hada get the airbag ecu sent away to belgium to get its memory restored and only got it through mot yesterday and have a slammed to the ground once again! :D ill get a few pics up tomorrow its sooooo dirty atm! the joys of living in the sticks! :P have a show now on sunday so will get the DA out and go to town on it! :D

Actually love this! Them wheels suit it a treat, very nice and different!

Good work

Thanks bai just thought id try something different not to everyones taste but surprised at the good feedback ive had about them! :) ill give them a good polish with the buffing pad on the drill before this show on sunday then they will probably for the attic over winter! :thumbup:

So havent had any photos up in ages! :P heres a few just from a show i was at on Sunday was mostly jap scrap but there were a few dub lovers there! :D the rain stayed away for us to get a good coat of polish put on but i had my buffed the day before so was sorted! :thumbsup: think im gona take my vauxhall wheels off for winter! now just to go wheel shopping for next year! :tongueout:

showerks-levelup-2012-01.jpg

jon44w6.jpg

showerks-levelup-2012-02.jpg

a dish always looks good, but you've got a unique thing going, if your going to change wheels, get something really different again!

yeh your definetly right just hard to find something no one else has done! lol would maybe think of going down the vauxhall rims again im not sure would love banded steels but we will see how funds are! :thumbup:

Lapping Banbridge the other night?lol. Mate text me and said there was a nice Lupo going round town

LOL yeh usually around town at some stage if i can get the girlfriend outa the house! :P havent saw in lupo around in ages then a wee green sport was in the other night! looked quick as f**k! lol

This is really cool think you should space the fronts dude... Good work man

yeh needs spaced big time like ET49 so loadsssss of tuck! :( lol back ends spaced out 20mm so isnt too bad! Cheers dude!

Cheers lads! :) yeh at least with tuck i wont have any arch problems! :P ehhh not to sure what the next plans are im hopefully saving for another car just as a wee project would love a wee nova but hopefully the arosa will make it through the winter and get a set of wheels for next year tbf their prob gona be another set of vauxhall ones i have my eye on! lol

Haha yeah stick with the vauxhall wheels your current ones are cool plus you get the originality thing which is always cool 8)

yeh thats true! lol have my eye on a few old rims but its just trying to find them in a good price range but got until march before the first big show Dubshed in march! :D