Lowered Lupo

hi everyone just a quickquestion, i have lowered my lupo by 40mm and have noticed the front wheels have gone in slightly at the top, they are on 13"s at the min but im changing them to 15"s on wednesday will the camber go back to normal with bigger wheels?!

You'll have to take it to a garage that does it. You'll want tyre shop most likely.

If put wheel alignment "where you live" into google it'll pull up places near you that can sort it out for you.

It will cost somthing like £50 but, it's well worth the money as you could go through your tyres very quickly if you don't get it sorted.

When you lower a car you change the way the hubs, and therefore the wheels, sit.

Toe and camber is changed. Putting them back to how they should be, as little toe and camber as possible will not only make your tyres last longer but, your car will drive better aswell.

It can be a pain, but it is worth it in the long run as you'll save a fair amount buy not need to buy tyres every 2k miles.

You might not get the front back to 0 camber as the car is lowerd. You will be able to get less than you have now though.

As the car is only 40mm lower, I'd guess that you'd get pretty close to no camber.

The car will drive aswell as before, if not better, as you'll have the tracking sorted and (I'm assuming) wider tyres.