Europe Trip August 2005

tdwindustries

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

do you could possibly shift your travel a few days later or is that already certain? Because the lupoclub germany has one week later from the 11th to 15th of August their internal club-meeting. You were cordially welcomely and thus invited! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Greetz Nina

I think already, but it goes surely then only on weekend. I inquire times in our forum, which our members of it hold and whether exists interest. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

EDIT: I have written in our lupo-board that I will agree upon a date with you @nürburgring. who wants to come, which comes, who does not want or no time, which comes not. Asking whether exists interest or when it whom fits, really advancing does not bring. whether lupoclub.nl to also come I would like will still inquire. I participate in any case!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Greetz Nina

Edited by LupoNüni

i'm going to the nuburgring the weekend after this one. i'll be there the 5th 6th 7th of august. let me know how it goes. its a shame that i'm going the weekend after. will any one on this forum be going that weekend?

@ Rob GTI - we are in Europe from 1st August for 1 week so we will be there prob 3/4/5 August ish - Twisty and Breal are route planners!

@Nuni - you have to try your best - it cannot be often that 3 countries can meet in one place it would be excellent!

i haven't been before but i'm going with a mate in his Golf. we will obviously be taking it easy as we haven't been before. do u have any tips, except for the obvious take it easy, for us?

where will u guys be on the 4th 5th 6th of august? will u be on the way back? because i will be on the way, we could perhaps meet up??

Have you been before?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe so. Where do u think we could meet up. were getting a ferry thursday morning to calais, then driving towards the ring, any ideas?

Just out of interest. Those of you that went last year...how much did the trip cost you roughly (includin petrol)? I'd love to make the trip sometime but being a student money is tight! I might be able to find a mate to split the costs with, but if it's gonna be £200 each that's still pretty hard to swallow tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Autostadt is a great place to go. It's a full day out and there's a car museum there too along with all the Manufacturer pavillions and delivery centre. They've got pretty much 1 of every limited VAG car they've produced. It's fun looking around the pavilions too. Think if it as an automotive Alton Towers and you're not far off what it's like. There's quite a good accessories shop too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfsburg has got to be done

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />