Green Lupo - Retail Park Falkirk

davidelliott294

Tis not me but i think i've seen it a few times too (or there's 2 of them) also where is the Corsa park??? :S coz i've never heard of it before

Tis not me but i think i've seen it a few times too (or there's 2 of them) also where is the Corsa park??? :S coz i've never heard of it before

Retail park = Corsa park.

Go up there one night and count how many Corsa's you see, especially the 'limited' edition models.

Retail park = Corsa park.

Go up there one night and count how many Corsa's you see, especially the 'limited' edition models.

Ah right!! There is a ton of corsa's that is true. I was beggining to wonder where is this cool new park all the kids are talking bout! :L

Oh i saw your car in the car park today its looking nice! :)

Ah right!! There is a ton of corsa's that is true. I was beggining to wonder where is this cool new park all the kids are talking bout! :L

Oh i saw your car in the car park today its looking nice! :)

Pretty sure I managed to count 40+ a good few nights ago. I never see you kicking about! Flash me or wave next time :).

Pretty sure I managed to count 40+ a good few nights ago. I never see you kicking about! Flash me or wave next time :).

Thats sounds kinda normal... Corsa's like the most popular car for new drivers.... or anyone for that matter... tho Vdub's are better! :)

Lol thats probs coz i only really go from home to college and back again... and i will! :)