Pics from Dubshed 2012

Some pics from this year's Dubshed in Belfast, cracking day, weather was great, massive turn out and some mint motors what more can you ask for :)

I ran out of room on my memory card so couldn't get a pic of everything so here is a cross section of what was on show.

I'll start with the Lupo's and Arosa's,(sorry if I missed anyone's) then the rest.

imag0233gu.jpg

imag0232w.jpg

imag0207s.jpg

imag0217t.jpg

imag0215er.jpg

imag0213r.jpg

Think we all know this one and a well deserved win in class :)

imag0199bq.jpg

imag0181s.jpg

and a sneaky extra one of mine lol

imag0183zc.jpg

imag0210jb.jpg

imag0187ny.jpg

Edited by Jaybo

Nice one Jaybo! Seen your motor there, she's brave and clean! No-one was around the car so couldnt even say hello in the 20 mins i got to look round the show as i was helping on the www.purefinish.co.uk stand where the Bentley was :)

Have to say i havent been to a show in a number of years as they rip the arse out of it with prices and cars you'd have seen down the carpark, but fair play to the GTIni boys, there was some quality of motors on show and would happily go back to that again! Photographer from PVW was speaking to us after and said he thought he'd rate it better than Ultimate Dubs!

That's some boast to be able to have lol, I wasn't about the car too much as I didn't really know anyone there and didn't want to look like a plank lol

Oh and thanks daddy.... Sounds wrong lol