lupo sport tuning

cheggars

Your best bet is to look at a manifold, if your on a budget look at ashley or raceland with a sports cat/de-cat... Pair this with a induction kit and a cat-back system and you'll see some decent gains for around £500.. After that its gets expensive!

Mike

Indeed they are, the quality isn't great either thats why there cheap.. Your choice is limited unless you have a decent budget in which case the Kam racing mani or a custom job from AAS.. As for induction most people (myself included) go for the BMC CDA.. There are others available which will be equally as good if not better though.. I think pipercross make a decent one and there is the K&N Typhoon for the 6n Gti which could be modded to fit.. Im toying with the idea of the typhoon myself as i think it is a better set-up than the BMC.. As for exhaust i dont believe there will be much difference i power gains between most of the better quality ones. Im running a custom set-up made by AAS, if i was going to buy one of the shelf it would be Janspeed but there is bastuck, scorpion and loads of others available.

Mike