Northern Ireland Owners??

Jaybo

Excellent, welcome to the site.... and another local female to keep Ruth company lols

YAY :D

are you the same Robyn that added me on fb? i'm not good with names to faces etc :/

What is it with all these unfortunate souls coming from Lisburn?! :(:innocent:

Any of you mofo's going to dubshed? Well bar Ruth from a comment she made previously about having a stand there...

Lisburn's amazing.. shush :P

I'm heading to Ultimate Car Show this year! we didn't have enough vag interest for dubshed this year so maybe head next year!

Yea ruth thats me...seen you last night in banbridge...your wee car lookin well. Yup im going to dubshed if coils come in time :-)

Thought that was you! Sorry for being rude and not waving, didn't wanna make a tube outta myself :D Thanks very much! So is yours! Really nice to see a GTI about here now!

Jaybo/Robyn, are your cars actually in the show then or just hoping to look good in the carpark lol?

Yeah mate mines in the show, hopefully with my new wheels on by then or if hardy comes to hardy as she sits with the deep dishes on

Edited by Jaybo

Well if my coils come in time i will be putting mine in the show :)

Robyn have you been in touch with anyone from GTINI yet as they will need your vehicle details and photos etc for floor plan. If you havent one of the mods lives beside me and I can check if its not too late to get you in. BTW you should just put the car in as is, the wee gti's look class anyway :)

i was just going to put it outside, its not up to the standards of the cars inside just yet :)

As long as you give it a bit of a polish it will be grand, believe me I've seen some ****e at shows, its just about the taking part imo :)

• 1 month later...

Hi all, new to the forum...just picked up a wee 2002 1.0 Seat Arosa my 16th birthday present haha, not very many NI owners on this is there? I'm from East Belfast :D

Welcome along, No not too many memebers from our wee country. If you havent already get some pics up in the new members section so as we can see how the car changes from now till you pass your test.

East is the beast :D

Although why on earth did you get the car a year before you can learn lol??! Welcome aboard anyway :)

Thanks for the welcome...I've just always been into cars haha, and I'm just preparing for when I actually pass my test :)

Welcome along, No not too many memebers from our wee country. If you havent already get some pics up in the new members section so as we can see how the car changes from now till you pass your test.

Will be gettin pics up when I'm on the laptop although there won't be too many changes, maybe some alloys just as the insurance is wild!

For a petrol though it feels quite economical :L and awww the felt spec jokes are coming out now :P but yeah a meet sounds good whenever I start to get my car in order :L and there's another lupo owner in magherafelt :o

if there's no smoke there's no poke sir.

If she's not red keep her in the shed!

sorry had to add my part..

Hello newbies :D

I like my diesel how I like my wine..... Red :L if ye canny find her grind her :L even I'm slagging my town :L I HATE felt spec :L but yea dub is what I want it to be :L did any of you's get your coilovers online or in northern Ireland? And hello Ruth :L

I like my diesel how I like my wine..... Red :L if ye canny find her grind her :L even I'm slagging my town :L I HATE felt spec :L but yea dub is what I want it to be :L did any of you's get your coilovers online or in northern Ireland? And hello Ruth :L

TA Tekniks coilies of ebay matey, 3 yr warranty and cheap as the red you felt boys burn lol

Edited by Jaybo