Olympus, DM-670 Voice Recorder

Lupo-Joe

Here for sale is a Olympus Voice recorder, model DM-670. I was given it and have no real use for it so I believe it would be best to pass it on to someone that would use it to its full potential. I have never used the item as you can see from the picture, it still has the plastic on the screen. I only opened the box to check it has everything was in it, which it was. It would be idea for meetings, interviews or a students, for lectures, and functions on both Windows and Mac operating software. Out of a shop this would cost upwards of £160 dependent on where you buy it from. I would like £100 for it. Heres a full specification from Olympus, and pictures of my product as it would come to you:

• Low-Cut Filter, Noise Cancel and Voice Filter for crystal clear audio processing
  • Linear PCM (48kHz/16bit = better than CD quality), MP3 and WMA
  • 3 high-quality microphones for true, wideband stereo recording
  • 8GB internal memory plus microSD(HC) slot
  • Voice guidance
  • Up to 99 index marks per file
  • Partial Erase, File Divide, Move and Copy
  • Automatic Recording: Voice Sync & VCVA
  • 9 Scene Modes for most convenient recording
  • Convenient Playback of Music, Audio Books and Podcasts
  • Sonority Software included

The eye-catching, metal-bodied DM-670 provides fully-fledged professional features for the breathtaking capture of voice and audio in numerous formats - including Linear PCM exceeding CD quality - while also delivering outstanding capabilities for the highest quality and convenient playback of music, audio books and even podcasts. While the dual stereo microphone setup in the previous models DM-450 / DM-550 facilitated superb true stereo recordings, the incorporation of a third, central microphone takes quality audio capture to another level. This combination of mics means that recordings - particularly those of the human voice - are even more balanced and life-like, covering a broader spectrum of sound, from low to high frequencies. The DM-670 also ups the ante with a Voice Guidance system, 99 index marks and 8 GB of memory on board. The recorder features a microSD card slot for additional memory power and ooze with a treasure trove of additional functions like scene modes, low-cut filter or automatic recording all aimed at providing outstanding recording and playback potential for demanding professionals.

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to ask and i will answer to the best of my knowledge, or any issues personal message me.

Thanks for your time.

Joe

• 4 weeks later...