Year: 1990

Miles: 80,000

Engine Size: 1.6

Transmission: Automatic

General Information

Tax: may 12 iirc

MOT: november 12

Bodywork

Good & Bad points: this is one of the cleanest mk2 shells ive seen, polishes up really well. mark adn gavL can vouch for the condition on this car

it does have a patch of rust around the scuttle panel bung, a couple marks on the nsr door and a small dint in the tailgate

Engine

Good & Bad points: engine seems okay to me, no leaks knocks or bangs. serviced by myself

Interior

Good & Bad points: interior is the standard cream coloured which is immaculate, no rips teats anywhere. rear seats still look and feel like they have never been used

Additional Information & Pictures

it has recently had several parts replaced including hand brake cables, rear cylinders, center section of exhaust, front brakes etc

i have done a couple subtle modifications to this. i have fitted a single lamp grill, lowered it on coilovers and fitted vw bottlecaps which have a decent amount of tread left on them. i still have all the standard parts which can be included in the sale

contact me on 07590608225 with any questions

can be viewed at birtley on a night or weekend, or can be viewed at the landrover garage in lemington through the day

spacer.gif381750_2771709727020_1086317187_3140374_90015918_n.jpg

Price & Location

Price: £800

Vehicle Location: birtley, dh3