Jack from Perth

Fraan

First time I've been on club lupo,

i have had my 1.4 16v for over a year now. Its was black, lowered with lenzo's. It is now in getting a full Beige re-spray. Have also got Porsche Boxster Seats to go in and hopefully a new set of wheels but not sure what to get. Undecided at the moment. Have also done small touches to the interior here and there. I will post pics as soon as I've got it back and keep you updated on the progress. Theres a lot going to happen to it in the next 6 months :) hopefully make some shows next year. Looking forward to getting know you guys

Hi and welcome. Have I seen you around? I think I may have.

I also have a Polo Dune, currently wearing a roofbox.

Em yeah you probably have i think theres a couple or silver Gti's kicking about so not sure. give me a wave next time. ill be all beige though :)

Hey dude.. hopefully see you if your ever down this way in fife.

Ironically I was just saying today that I'd love to see some brown coloured loops and Arousers lol. Keep me updated on that one lol

Hey mate. Yeah, ill definitely be heading through to fife at some point ill let you know. we can go for a drive. you can show me the scene through there?

welcome :) be sure to get some photos up it sounds nice

as soon as I've got it back and the seats in ill be posting a few pics.

• 3 months later...

Sorry about not posting pics up as i said i would. had a few really busy months and the car hasnt seen the attention it deserves. Currently looking into getting new wheels on it and i PROMISE ill uploads photos then. well ill try too :)