Volkswagen Lupo 1.4s, lowered, £850

GoldenGaze

Make: Volkswagen

Model: 1999 Lupo 1.4s

MOT: April 2012

TAX: March 2012

Fuel type: Petrol

Price: £950 ONO

Description: Owned for just over 12 months, selling due to another car I have my eye on! Has good bits & bad bits.

Reliable & runs well. Manual, power steering, rear wiper, passenger & drivers airbag, steering wheel rake adjustment, heated rear window, very clean interior, mileage 105895.

I have had a brand new AP adjustable coilover lowered suspension system fitted. Was not cheap, as most of you probably know!

CD player with detachable faceplate. I think the wiring needs looking at, as lately the sound is very quiet until you go over a bump & it comes on as normal.

Euro style pressed number plates (legal!).

Rear pop-out windows.

I do have the rear VW badge and it has been sprayed black (it fell off & I haven't had it fixed back on yet).

Short 'stubby' aerial on the back.

TSW alloy wheels (already fitted when I bought the vehicle).

Loads of service history.

The doors make a noise when they open & close.

I have just had it serviced so it was ready to sell & was advised it is burning oil & the engine will need attention. So it does need some mechanical work. This reflects the low price & the fact that I want a quick sale, if possible. Saying that, I use it daily and it has never let me down & everything else was fine following the service. I was also advised it will need 2 new front tyres.

f19260b9.jpg

5e91b624.jpg

abcbae20.jpg

a2a22a61.jpg

6d2b0e23.jpg

0508e0c4.jpg

8293f12d.jpg

c6806752.jpg

237cfb2d.jpg

f6af076e.jpg

Edited by GoldenGaze

• 2 weeks later...