Induction kits

liam88

Hi new too site have a lupo gti, which has a crappy pipercross filter and i want to change it any advice from people with which one would be the best or anyone with a standard one they want to sell would be great as this one is doing my nut lol

cheers

BMC CDA - Good but common choice.

Drilled airbox - Cheap, Noisey probably not the best but hey its free!

Open Cone, but there isn't much space to locate it unfortunately.

Thats about it I think, im working on some kind of setup now, if its successful in the near future then I may make a few :)

I put a cone on mine, and it hindered performance, soaked up alot of hot air etc. Put the standard box back on and its a hell of alot more responsive.

Im gonna buy a 106/VTS raceland induction scoop and buy some piping and silicone joiners to route it down the right hand side of the bay and bolt onto the air feed through the front grills.

ive been looking at the bmc ive got a sort of mushroom on there but its crap and need to change with a stainless manifold making more heat its just soaking that up let me know how yours gets on matty.