helloooooo

DannyParanoid

hey people I'm Dan, currently driving a 1.0 6n polo, but I'm getting a lupo very soon, just gotta find the right one. I have plenty of plans for it in the future, some secret, some not, but I cant wait to get one :D

anyway, here's some photos of Eugiene to see what Im driving now <3

e.jpg

e3.jpg

The plaster is for where I had a small accidenttt :')

Aaaaand a clean shot

e2.jpg

Im not fussed about colour massively, I dont like the soft blue, or the tafeta or cedar green. I preferably want the seats with the colour strip in the middle, but wouldnt mind plain ones, dont like the bubble ones at all. Electric windows are high priority unless the right one comes up without. I've found another one I like, but its over 120 miles from my house, this one: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201132410055007/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/lupo/make/volkswagen/quicksearch/true/page/6/postcode/cb75xy/radius/1501?logcode=p and that's pretty much perfect for me, gonna ring up in a bit about it :)

Welcome to CL.

Thats a hell of a lot for a 1.0 :o

I'd sell you my 1.4S for less than that! Although it IS soft blue :lol:

Edited by pieface

ah win for you thenn (Y) Im very picky, but I want the right oneee :D

yeah Im not a fan of soft blue at all ;D it may seem like alot, but its exactly what I want, however when I rang up asking about it the bloke seemed like a bit of a bender, I asked if it was in good condition and all he kept saying to me was 'its a 7 year old car mate, its not gonna be perfect' and thats literally all I got out of him...

How far is it from you? Best advice is to go have a look. If its not tidy then walk away. I've done it in the past, seen a car been told it has the "usual car park dents" gone and looked at it with my eyes half closed, bought the thing and then noticed loads more in the week after you've bought it.

I noticed a few dents etc on my lupo when I bought it, wasn't best pleased. And now I wish I'd have bought a hard top and not a ragtop :(

its about 109 miles away from me, hence why I wanted a bit more info over the phone, but knowing how he was, I doubt its gonna be in great condition :( might see if dad wants to drive me up there so we can see later on in the week, or next week, I want my looooop <3