New 'Lupo' Spy shots.

Tigz™

Heres what the GTi should look like.

Im sorry, but I think it looks mint.

FoxGTi_355.jpg

Fox2.jpg

Fox3.jpg

CrossFox & Fox Pepper: Volkswagen presents two new Volkswagen Lupo inheriting two new variants - a SUV and sport version - of the Lupo of successor at present in Brazil. The CrossFox, so the model designation in Brazil, reminded of on the IAA Polo Fun. it presented in Frankfurt had a clearance of 46 millimeters and addresses itself with its Offroad optics to young and sporty customers. The Fox Pepper is put however around 40 millimeters below and stands on 17 tariff light alloy wheels with tires of the dimension 215/40. The interior is equipped with leather and aluminum. The Fox will replace 2005 the Lupo in easily changed optics and with adapted Ausstatttung. At present there are 3.84 meters is enough for Fox in two engine variants - as 1,`0-Liter` and 1,`6-Liter`-Benziner. The CrossFox and the Fox Pepper by the 1,`6-Liter`-16V with 105 HP are propelled.

That's quite nice.. reminds me of the Yaris but I still like the old ones biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That's quite nice.. reminds me of the Yaris but I still like the old ones

Yes so do I.

I love the Lupo more than you'd know, I was badley depressed when I lost mine last year lol

But thats the point that you are all missing in my eyes.

This one isn't as special as the Mk1.

But thats because I was part of the start of it.

In 10 years time, when people are doing a bare mettle rebuild on a Mk1, I can sit and think that I was stood in the rain with another a handfull of peeps at the first few Lupo meets.

But just because The mk1 is great in our hearts, doesn't meen that the Mk2 cant be a good car.

From what I've seen and read, I think it will be a pritty good car, the Gti looks great, and lets not forget, that if the New Polo gets a 1.6T, then the Mk2 GTi would more than likely get the same engine, 1.6T as standard! Imagen it!

Love being the only Dude that thinks it could be cool.

Imagen it decked on coils, with aircon and leather biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Id bloomin' have one lol

awww Lupo Loving biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tis true though, Most cars people will dislike but done right they can look smart and no doubt someone will make these look mint biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It's like nova's/saxo's/pugs etc some people like them some dont but there the people who dont like the ones that do look mint, if that makes sense :oops:

Didnt think you'd understand it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Look at some of the most hated cars bout.. people like them when there done up smart.. as soon as a new car comes out, majority of people wont like it, ie the new corsa.. i posted it on sc and majority thought it was rank.. its like with the new lupo people dont like it but as soon as someone mods it up right, I think more and more people will like them, :oops:

whose adam and when did this forum condone corsas? was it when snoop got his vx220?

andi, nice words and i fully agree about the lupo love - BUT i compare this new Lupo to the MKIII Golf arriving I think its very similar. The death of a great car and hello to heavy, squidgy, compromised driving.... no matter what people do to MKIII golfs I still hate them because they are MKIII golfs. but then its only my opinion, sure the new Lupo wont be that bad.