FK Highsports...wierd noise :/

RawseGTI

When I set off slowly, say when I'm reversing down my drive I get a wierd noise, sounds a little bit like a spring twanging as I roll. If i bounce up and down on the front end I can make it do it (i think). The coilovers were bought brand new and cant of been on any more than a 1000 miles! Ive taken them off stripped the top mounts off and refitted them and still the noise is there! When I'm driving along I dont think it does it, but with engine and road noise it would drown the sound out anyhow.

Long shot I know but its bugging me, thought i'd ask before I start the hard work of complaining to venom!

Yeah everythings still in em, until I can go lower lol.Have to have another tinker today see if I can spot anything. Not dangerous just irrates me haha

TT did that. ARB bushes had gone!!

Ive just had it on the ramp again now, cant see any bushes gone, plus it went straight through the mot about a week ago! Stripped them down and the shocker seems ok, not as stiff as i imagined though, may just be my paranoia

• 11 months later...

Sorry to bring up such an old post! But did you ever get this sorted? I have a Lupo on FK Highsports brand new aswell.. And there's a funny noise on the front drivers side of the car when reversing? It's fine in a straight line.. And drives fine, just get the noise when reversing!

Any solutions?

Thanks