boot build info

Hey All lookin at makin a suttle box. And iv seen many on here built to the size off the boot rasing up to just about level with the boot latch. Just wondering if anybody had the dimensions of said box or even one the would care to part with. Also any pic's of similair builds would be nice don"t want nutin extrem and before anybody ses it iv looked though the members builds thread alredy.

Cheers AJ

Iv got a custom box for a lupo boot that I'd be more than happy to part with. I don't own the car anymore so can't take any pics and not sure iv still got any from when it was in, can have a look and let u know though.

It's a flat one with a 10 inch sub sat flush and an amp mounted on top. Looks smart to be fair. Assume you want just the box as the sub is dead and I plan to keep the amp or sell it separately.

Il sort you some pics out and if you decide you want it you can have it for 50 quid, want it gone as it's taking up garage room when I no longer own a lupo lol.

Sorry no wiring, easy enough to get hold of though. The amps brilliant to be fair, it's an alpine one (il find the exact model later) and I'd want an extra 100 for that aswell, which is a steal because it was quite expensive new.

Sorry iv been AWOL for a few days, been manic at work.

Could meet at keele services? PM me your phone number and name and il keep contact that way. Can send u pics from my phone aswell!