my 1.0 arosa

hi all,

i own a 98 1.0 8v arosa. after a slight bit of panel replacement (wing, bonnet and headlamp). car was going great again. 2 days later my car just simply cut out on the way to work. i dont think this is realated but since then my car has no spark. i have a small knowledge of engines but not massive. i have checked plugs leads cap and arm, all seem fine as they were only replaced last year. however i have got 12 volts going through the king lead and into the dizzy but no spark coming out of any one of the others. so i checked the 3 pin plug on the dizzy. i have power going into the 3 pin plug through the left hand wire (12 volts) and the same into the centre wire. i also have an earth from the right hand wire, i checked for continuity all the way from battery terminal to the wire. all is good. so i thought hall sensor in dizzy. 3 days later and a new dizzy fitted i still have the same problem. nothing has changed at all. has any one got any ideas cos i have not got a scooby as to what to do next?

any help is much appreciated as being on carpenter apprentice wage isnt fun, especially with insurance so expensive. so i cant afford to take it to a garage to look at it and cant afford another new part that doesnt cure the problem.

thanks