Who's was the GTI yesterday which passed me by?

dickstar

I am trying to buy a GTI becuase:

a) they are without doubt the best cars in the VW range and the only true successor to the MK1 golf. Also the only true car to deserve a GTI badge in production at present.

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I like to be different! and own cars no one else near me has!

Imagine if you will my horror when I saw a silver GTI driving around my home town of Grimsby!!!!

Was this you? If so please sell your car straight away (ideally to me). It doesent have the same impact if someone else locally has one!!!

Tom D

Yeah damn straight

The whole point im getting a lupo is because they are the 911 turbo of the super mini's and I hate boy racers. Scum who drive done up lawn mowers and try to race you at every light.

Also I carnt wait for the day when a member of the saxo squad pulls up next to me, because whether his car is faster or not he will look at the super luper with envy, Game, set and match!!! Lupo wins!!!!

Roll on many happy month of Lupo GTI motoring (just got to persuade someone to sell me one now)

TD