how to de-rubstrip and de-badge on '99 Lupo

marky-t

i want to take of the rub strips on the side for a smooth look, how do i do this? are they bolted on and will leave holes in the body? or are they stuck and can be peeled away?

alos how do i de badge the rear vw and lupo badges so i can paint them and stcik them back on :)

cheers please comment :D lol

They're only glued on, get a hair dryer or heat gun to heat up the glue and paint surrounding, but be warned if its faded paint, or had a cheap repair u might have a slight changed in colour beneath. And same applies for hte rear badges, Mine is basically falling off :( Lol.

Why did you post this in members rides :S :wacko:

They're only glued on, get a hair dryer or heat gun to heat up the glue and paint surrounding, but be warned if its faded paint, or had a cheap repair u might have a slight changed in colour beneath. And same applies for hte rear badges, Mine is basically falling off :( Lol.

Why did you post this in members rides :S :wacko:

cause i was readin topics here and it just came into my head about finding out how to and i cba to go clicking round for the other forums