Arosa S 1.0 2000,

Dave1.0Arosa

Hello everyone :)

it's done just over 44k and has had recent oil and filter change, new discs and pads on the front, new cam belt and water pump So it's basically had a full service, the bloke that owned it before me worked at Seat garage in congresbury as well, so he had lots of servicing carried out and has been looked after well, lots of receipts and old MOTs :D.

paint work is great for it's age!and is cleaned most weekends :D

Its the S model so it comes with electric windows, remote locking with two keys, power steering and also a pioneer CD head-unit.

interior is smart and I have had some seat covers on to protect the seats, Its on some alloys as in the picture but will be sold with the steels (unless you are interested in the wheels as well) , it came with seat wheel trims, the tyres have lots of tread left it's Mot till end of January 2012 and taxed till end of August

it's a great little car just in need of a bigger car otherwise I wouldn't need to sell it, I am in Weston super Mare,

price is £1200 ono

thanks Dave

pics at : http://www.flickr.com/photos/61249895@N04/

photostream