Anger management

Jnmercury00

I got my cd changer this morning very early which was nice. had to get dressed quickly when i got a phone call saying he'd be here in 5 mins.

I went to change everything over like paulbin said (cut up credit card and slot it in). i knew that there would be some resistance because i read about it before but this was a joke!. i managed to get the radio out with ease because i thought that if i could get my hand behind the cd player it would come out easily. it was so hard to get out!i nearly pulled the whole dash section off!

By this point i was super stressed out, i went to put the changer in, connected it all up and whats this? the led on the number 4 was coming on in time with the music on the radio! i was thinking i had been robbed on ebay! and filled with rage! i finally managed to put the changer and radio into place. i tested all the cd slots and it seems that the led light is not playing up anymore.

overall i would say this was almost as hard as changing the sidelights, it would have been easy if i stayed calm. it's not bad considering i payed the guy last night and he drove to my house the next morning.

Rant over!

yeah it all works fine. just things going on in my life that have given me the shortest temper in the world.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Welcome tothe club m8 8)