I need Help with the GTI

Skobalpinista

Lupo GTI engine AVY , the engine light and tractiion control lights up:

The errors are.....

17935- camshaft timing adj. bank1 [N205] short to ground

16395- bank1: camshaft A [intake] retard setpoint not reached [over advanced]

17846- EGR valve 2 [N213] open or short to ground P1438-35-00

01314- engine control module-79-00

I changed the cams sensors [o de ponto e o de variação], I changed the driveshaft sensos e a válvula solenoide, butterfly was clean and readjusted... besides this Lupo doesn't have Egr EGR !!! Why the mistake? They told me it could be the type of fuel but I already tried several , the traction control light only lights up when the Egr mistake shows up, ABS is working fine, and the light starts when the car is stopped??!

If you can help me I would be pleases

Regards

Ricardo Escobar

Admin

http://forumlupoportugal.forumeiros.net/

Hello everybody, the gti is mine. A friend put this question here for me. The car has traction control light comes on and even walk without him. The light illuminates when EGR gives error, but the car does NOT have EGR?! I turn out the light of the egr and the traction control turned off the light also passed 10sec + -. It is confirmed that traction control has everything to do with the egr error. The error of the cams insists even after you have changed the sensors. I feel like selling the car and get rid of it by any value: (

Any help is welcome.

Greetings

Edited by alfamax

No friend, the engine light comes on and gives error vagcom EGR .. when this happens to the traction control light comes on too. I turn out the light engine and the traction control off too.

Edited by alfamax