LUPO GTI

gilybob

Its time for a change, maybe something faster and newer, so a bargain is to be made....

since buying off blackrat i have maintained, improved the little loo as much as poss. it has cleaned and waxed pretty much every weekend so i can safely say she has been well looked after and she has given me no problems what so ever ...

i just recently put her through a mot and for good measure changed the coil pack and battery..

as you know the car has been tastefully modified although i know some dont approve / like the bad boy bonnett and tbh if i was keeping i would change it...but im not...

so i hope some one will appreciate her as much as me and hopefully it will stay in the club im reluctant to put it for sale on auto trader or ebay but if i have to i will... we will see....

MOT: just passed

TAX: just got 6 months

Engine size: 1.6

Description including modifications: lots of body mods look at pics, engine standard only 38000 on the clock, interior unfortunately non leather and standard grey gti, on coilovers, will come with white bathursts not the bbs as im keeping them sorry,

bad points every car has them ...airbag light is on been on since i bought it air bag will work as i got a new one fitted, tt cap is sticking prob needs some tlc and lube, it is a cat d but was purely cosmetic and the previous owner spent over 10k on bodywork fixing it receipts can be shown if needed please dont let this put you off it didnt me.. in fact if it wasnt a cat d i would defo get alot more for the car as it is in stunning...

3.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

n646750228_2567277_35144882.jpg

15042009295.jpg

15042009298.jpg

Price: 4100 ono

Edited by gilybob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right last chance before

It

Either goes to some chav off flee bay or we buy any car !!!! £3400 final reduction it's on eBay at the mo so if any one is interested get in quick but I won't

Hold

My breath lol

• 2 weeks later...

Right last chance before

It

Either goes to some chav off flee bay or we buy any car !!!! £3400 final reduction it's on eBay at the mo so if any one is interested get in quick but I won't

Hold

My breath lol

Has this gone now???

• 2 weeks later...