2003 Lupo Gti - 62k miles

vishpish

Gauging Interest on my Lupo Gti. There is a lot thats been done to this car. It is a low mileage example - 62000 miles.

DSC_1307.jpg

DSC_1320.jpg

DSC_1010.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

Engine/Transmission

1.6 Gti Engine

6 Speed Transmission

4-2-1 Manifold - unknown make

Pipercross Induction Kit

Brakes (upgraded Summer 2010)

VW Corrado G60 280mm Brake Discs

EBC Redstuff Brake pads

Suspension

FK Highline Coilovers

Interior

Standard Gti Interior - Red stitched seats, steering wheel and Gti gearknob.

Servicing

New Starter motor as the last one sticked (common vw problem)

HT leads/spark plugs replaced as per service.

Timing Belt and Water Pump changed as per 60k mile service interval (Summer 2010).

Oil and Filter changed twice (Summer 2010 and January 2011)

Comes with standard HIDs and headlight washers.

Passed MOT with no advisories.

Car has been cleaned religiously and the condition is immaculate for its year. Clayed twice since May 2010, Waxed 4 times and washed at least once a week. The car was also garaged for all the snowy months.

MOT 11months/Tax 11months.

Front bumper needs painted - it has been smoothed and prepared but because of the weather I felt it was pointless respraying it until it improved.

The car has been raised from previously being very low and as a result the ride is slightly bouncy (think these coilovers work better lower to the ground).

The engine warning light is on - this has been diagnosed as a faulty lambda sensor which is attached to the bottom of the manifold being bashed by a bad bump (because the car was so low). This has not affected the cars performance at all.

The airbag warning light is also on - this was narrowed down to the ring inside the steering wheel being faulty. Again this didnt bother me as I was wanting a smaller suede race wheel.

The wheels in the picture do not come with the car. I intend to purchase some wheels/tyres for the sale but the reason I'm gauging interest is because I can reduce the asking price to £3750 if you bring your own wheels and tyres.

Otherwise, the car is priced at £3975 which is an absolute steal. If I hadn't just lost my job, I'd get these little things fixed and sell the car for the price I bought it at which was a lot more!

Any questions or if you'd like any more pictures, email, call or text 07950780044.

Cheers

Vish