2001 LUPO SPORT FOR SALE-CHEAP

Big L

Here up for sale we have a 2001 VW lupo sport, it has 124000miles

I bought this off ebay a couple of weeks ago and due to it been really expensive for me to insure I am going to have to resell it, I am gutted :(

As soon as I bought the car I had the car fully serviced and the timing belt changed, so the belt is practically brand new

Body work is in overall good condition but is not perfect, but after all it is an 11 year old car, the worst of the body paint is a slight laqueur bubble on the front bumper

I am after what I payed for the car, never mind the extra 500 I have spent on ironing out little faults etc.

Drivers side window control pad not wired up

Original lights included as well as the smoked ones pictured

MOT until september (i think) will check this

Tax until end of this month

Alot of service history

any questions feel free to ask away

Cheap car for anyone wanting a nippy little lupo

feel free to ask a price too ;) inside ebay of course

or ring 07860111949

new front break pads and disks also put on when I got the timing belt replaced

For pictures go to link-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300535692489&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

basically I payed 1000 for it and i want that back, I have put a new timing belt and fully serviced it and it goes well so its worth the money

Edited by Big L

Here up for sale we have a 2001 VW lupo sport, it has 124000miles

I bought this off ebay a couple of weeks ago and due to it been really expensive for me to insure I am going to have to resell it, I am gutted :(

As soon as I bought the car I had the car fully serviced and the timing belt changed, so the belt is practically brand new

Body work is in overall good condition but is not perfect, but after all it is an 11 year old car, the worst of the body paint is a slight laqueur bubble on the front bumper

I am after what I payed for the car, never mind the extra 500 I have spent on ironing out little faults etc.

Drivers side mirror control pad not wired up

Original lights included as well as the smoked ones pictured

MOT until september (i think) will check this

Tax until end of this month

Alot of service history

any questions feel free to ask away

Cheap car for anyone wanting a nippy little lupo

feel free to ask a price too ;) inside ebay of course

or ring 07860111949

For pictures go to link-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300535692489&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

basically I payed 1000 for it and i want that back, I have put a new timing belt and fully serviced it and it goes well so its worth the money

Cheapish sport ive seen by a long shot without obvious running problems, should fly off the shelf mate

Im based near leeds, no swaps as I already have a replacement in place for my lupo

And yes I have a reciept for the cambelt change also the garage I have had it done is on the good garage scheme

and thanks pal :) hopefully itll be gone in no time

Edited by Big L