e30 m3 14s

si_leeds

Yeah, my mate with the punto worked for dominoes for a day :lol:

Said he talked to a guy with an arosa, talked about coIlivers and wheels?

You offering scotty? I hear you do things for money :P

Edit - that's his car :)

Picture540.jpg

Edited by polio

I have to say I am flattered by your interest in me booking a room for us but im respectfully and in an ever so PC way (after reading about the court case win by the two homosexual men against a b&B) going to decline your offer. Also if you had noticed it might have saved your blushes but it was a statement not an offer. Good luck with your continued internet pursuite of prostituted gay sex romps in hotel rooms

FFS grow a sense of humour, it wa a two way conversation so in jest i said "get a room" . At no time did i question your sexuality, polio seemed to get the joke and then had a bit banter after.

I think you should read the thread back , realise i did originally try to help but you seemed adamant the wheels were as supposedly described, even when told the pcd is totally different, so tuck your todger between your legs and wander off feeling sorry for yourself because the bigger boys are picking on you.....................

Glad youv finally learnt that scotty!

An nah it wasn't me mate I only started a month ago, there's another kid with a chavy arosa though

yeah he started about 3 weeks ago, did one day and left :lol:

is there owt that makes yours stand out or is it standard?

cant you two just swap numbers and send each other tail pictures?

Then at least we can back on topic.

The topic being, no they are not M3 e30 wheels.

I see myself as a mid 90's cylla black trying to get this blind date off the forum and into reality , you's are getting on so great with each other to .

Tell you what scotty, why just not read the thread?

I thought this site was to talk to people who are into the same things as you? Obviously not if I can't even talk to someone without you moanin, why don't you just **** off?

Oh and I'm getting married next year so I'm affraid your blind date joke doesn't stand.

Tell you what scotty, why just not read the thread?

I thought this site was to talk to people who are into the same things as you? Obviously not if I can't even talk to someone without you moanin, why don't you just **** off?

Oh and I'm getting married next year so I'm affraid your blind date joke doesn't stand.

Its called a civil partnership now. :coffee::lol: :lol: