cams???????

hey guys, i have been looking around for some lupo sport cams, but i have been speaking to a guy and he seems to think the part numbers are the same on 75bhp cams and the lupo sport cams? is there anybody who can confirm this as i would have thought a lupo sport inlet cam would be different? i have looked at all the threads on "where does lupo sport get its extra 25 bhp from" and from reading them i seem to get the picture that the cams arent the same, but surely you would'nt just get the 25bhp from the ecu, throttle body, injectors, inlet manifold and exhaust manifold? or would you??

any help is much appreciated, cheers mark

Couldn't the standard cams be the same fitment but a different profile? Meaning aftermarket cams could fit both the Sport and S models?

Just a guess.

Edited by Philplop

yeah i was under the impression that the inlet cam had a different profile, but just looking for somebody to shine some light on this for me, thanks for your reply, much appreciated

mark