NEW LUPO OWNER.

zombie s'not rocket

Hi, im baz and new to lupo ownership liked them since there release but never really consideed owning one but thought i'd snap one up befor they become an expensive icon now the fox has (uses term loosly)replaced it. Bought one today off auto trader at a reasonable price. recent uncareful lady owner so it has a few dings and scrapes but runs sweet as having covered 120 mile home in it today on less than £20 im happy. My lupo is a 2000 model 1.4 16v in fantasia green with colour coded interior. tho im not sure about the interior may swop it out for straight black/dark grey at some point as im a machanic and liable to ruin the light interior. She needs a few items if any one has anything suitable. drives wing in fantasia green, and front valance (under headlights) fully coded bumpers if in good nick, the intention is to repaint mine but if i can be saved a job at a fair price im interested. lowering kit and anything after market really.

Any how hello.