New with a few questions :)

Ac2709

Hey guys, posted this in the new members section, but thought here may be better suited.

I currently own a 1.6 petrol Mk4 Golf. A full tank costs £60 and i get around 390miles for that. I am seriously considering getting myself a Lupo for driving to uni.

I was looking at getting a 1.4 16v one. Not sure about the different engines.

Could someone please tell me about the petrol consumption and what the speed of them are like? Thanks in advanced guys, don't want to dive into it.

Adam

Guest Jade.Lupo.Babezz

Ive got the 1.4 sport which is the 100bhp model! U can fill a tank on around £33.00 and i can do about 280miles on a full tank with thrashing it a bit. Apart from having the headgasket done and a good service mines been brill and ive had her a year. They go quite well too mine will sit quite happily on the mway at a sensible speed. I highley recommend them.

Hope this helps :D

Edited by Jade.Lupo.Babezz

oh and in responce to the original post, my girlfriends 1.0L does 180 miles to £20 with careful town driving, that was late Decmeber, pre VAT and fuel price increases. Alex