Where to get my arches rolled?

Mort

Hey guys, I'm near Cardiff, anybody in the south suggest a good place to get my arches rolled? I don't mind a trip but not 300 miles lol! Also a good place for vinyl? want the roof done! ty.

i know this doesnt really help, but iv got friends in wales how are big in to modifing cars and they keep saying that there arent many places in wales that will do such mods, i will ask though as one does live in cardiff and another more south.

Cheers mate, I don't mind travelling, but I don't really want to be going to manchester or brighton for example! lol, I had 1 of my old cars done local! totally botched it! :/ wasn't good so I'd rather go somewhere trusted!

You could try Arch Enemy - they have mobile guys that'll come out to you n do your arches - think it's about £80 for fronts only.

I'm nowhere near you so can't comment on what they'd be like near you, but the guy I spoke to was spot on and did a perfect job on my Passat.

Be warned that there are potential paint cracking problems with rolling your arches. 9 times out of 10 you'll be ok - but any decent arch rolling company should tell you of this.

You could try Arch Enemy - they have mobile guys that'll come out to you n do your arches - think it's about £80 for fronts only.

I'm nowhere near you so can't comment on what they'd be like near you, but the guy I spoke to was spot on and did a perfect job on my Passat.

Be warned that there are potential paint cracking problems with rolling your arches. 9 times out of 10 you'll be ok - but any decent arch rolling company should tell you of this.

Cheers mate, I've heard arch Enemy are fantastic! nothing but praise! looks like they're the ones then! I don't mind paying the money mate! I'd like to lower mine some more too so need it done!