Question about a zipping noise in da back speaker

Lee182Cup

Hi people!!! im new on here!!! I have a silver lupo gti 53 reg and i jus had a loud free flow exhaust system put in 2 weeks ago.... now theres a zipping noise coming from da back speaker behind da passenger side!!! Ne one can help me with this???? its f#*king annoying when ya doing 100mph every nite coming home from work!!!!! Lol.... Wat can i do to stop it???

my girlfriend already did that but its still making noises... so i dunno wat is wrong... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> volkswagen says they mite have to strip da back down to see...

in fact seeing as your car is still under warranty take it to vw and let the monkeys deal with it

they won't charge you for it

lupo??......mmmmm.....yeah i would love a lupo gti but no funds equal no lupo gti!

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Lol... da monkeys?? Lol... i think il have to do that but il have to leave my baby there for 2 or 3 days.... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Think i mite go for a blue or a red gti next...

think ive got the same problem

i get a high pitched rattle type buzzing when driving over about 60 mph from the passenger side in the rear of the car.

havent found the problem area yet and it drives me nuts sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

let me know if u sort it

Aye... ive booked for a courtesy car.. didnt have to wait 3 weeks, ive got it booked in nxt week.... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> so wat kinda shows u going to this yr robin?

Hey guys!!! found out da problem... its da exhaust making too loud of a noise causing da vibrations.... On to another subject, how do i put a pic of my car in my profile????