write off?. - crash

arrivayorkshire

v disappointed my lovely green lupo may be a write off after i got ass ended by a mondeo on fri nyte :-( goin 2 assesors tmrw 2 c if it workable

looks to me like chassis is bent tho:-(

gutted....first car,my pride n joy....ruined:-( nice green 1.4 sport i love it hope it can be fixed..

Sorry to hear that. I know exactly what your going through. When mine was six months old, some fool jumped a red light and caused £4200 worth of damage- borderline write off. Good as new now though.

Hey mate,

Don't get too worried about chassis damage, I repair cars all the time with damaged chassis legs. They are pulled out and replaced or repaired, damaged chassis is not always a write off. It depends how much damage is caused and how much the car is worth! Anyway good luck, hope it all gets sorted soon. Sly :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Arriva,

glad to see your car should be okay.

im sure u have said before your from leeds,

do u drive up and down dewsbury rd (near whiterose) a lot, becos ive seen a very clean one driving up there quite a lot.

always thought it mite be u.

taz

hehe,the corsa is a nightmare! its horrendous!! 1.0 has got no power at all n its really tinny....

hehe

ive been told tday theyve hit a snag wi the repairs and they r strugling to `re-align` the rear light clusters or summt

duno ow long it will be til repaired!:-( poor little wupo!!

yes odb i do live in leeds matey and i do drive up n down d road lots coz i go to work that way the goddam slow down thingy is a pain innit?!! haha

Booradley!

Loopy be fine an stuff but was you ok did'nt get injured or anything.

:thumbs: Good to hear ya loop will be repaired though.

Bleedin Dagenham dustbins should be ban from the road.