Blue Lupo Birling Gap

Golf_mk4

Spotted a young girl driving a slammed blue lupo when i was on my way back from work. Going in the direction of eastbourne/birling gap way at about 6:15.

I was driving a mk4 golf blue with US rubstrip/Audi rs6 alloys and lowered. J222 MSY

Any one off of here?

ah hah lol thought ide find ya on here looking dub :P

I come from Horsham in west sussex lol doing some cafe work for ther Nat trust down in birling gap atm. Bout an hour there and back every sorta 3 days a week.

Thanks :) Roads are annoying the hell outta me cos i rub like anything everywhere lol. Going to highten mine on the weekend i think lol.

I was driving home tonight and a blonde girl in a purple lupo waved and flashed me on the way home aswell as i was hitin onto the a27

Know of it? Lowered and that.

Cheers james! :rolleyes:

hi James

I flashed you and waved yesterday (6th july) on the lewes bypass (two lanes brighton direction, one eastbourne direction) you didnt see me tho. :lol:

Yeah it is a total trek, i drive back and forth every day from home in Eastbourne to work in Crawley. The roads are a nightmare, my front is as low as it will go but my back coilys are up because I have 8"s on the rear and it rubs so so badly :angry:

The worst thing about it is the road kill tho! oh my god watch out, coz sometimes there's badgers and foxes that are huge and iv had to avoid quite a lot.... kit a dead chicken once (couldn't avoid it, pavements on either side) the biggest ploom of feathers behind me haha....fortunately i didnt drag the chicken with me! :lol: :lol:

The purple lupo i have never seen this? what time was it? I know the GTI's dont come in purple, unless its been sprayed?

Maybe your sister saw me wave...i did notice someone in the passenger seat...but i have brown hair. :D

Alix

haha siik! My sisters useless with things like that lmao!

Yeah was consentrating on getting asway from a car off the roundabout lool. slow & low unfortunatly.

Give us a wave and flash again + ill look out for you tonight or if not next monday + tuesday + thursday as there the days im working.

Road kill is horrendus lol i just cruize normally tho so im not bothred if i see it lol slightly bigger car than you lmao little go karts these lupo's sweet.

Is it a good scene? ill have to come to a meet sometime.

Cya soon :)

James x

Hiya,

yep brown hair with stupidly huge sunglasses haha!

Sorry I didnt see you, i had been to the gym...was knackered...totally concentrating on getting home.

Scene is alright, tend to stick with different clubs when it comes to shows n stuff.

I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Take it easy!

Al

Waspe sunglasses lol there the scene lmao!!!

Yeah i havnt been to a meet in agess! Been looking at a lupo but not going to plan there so exspencive, id only have a gti if i got one + it would alrede be OEM'd up lol :)

Take care

Probally see you on my way back from work again soon! :)