Another Owners Club Forum

LupoGTiNAB

Joined an Owners Club recently to flog my bits I've got remaining from the departed Clio, listed my Halo Ring Angel Eye head lights in the for sale section and got forum bashed in my first post ... lol

I found fitting of the headlights very easy, so I wrote in the advert "VERY EASY TO FIT", got a load of abuse off one guy saying that they not easy to fit and you need to remove the bumper, which you don't!!! I just used the bendy and angled sprocket extension in my tool box EASY IF YOU ASK ME.

I also wrote "ALMOST BRAND NEW, ONLY ON MY CLIO FOR 5 MONTHS" AND "TOTALLY ROAD LEGAL AND WENT THROUGH 2 MOT'S WITH THESE FITTED".

2 MOT's may sound strange but thinking logically who else would think maybe the first MOT was a failure then it passed second time? and unlike this forum (which is good) you don't post on a for sale thread if you not interested or at least have something positive to say.

JUST GO'S TO SHOW BETTER CLASS OF CAR (THE LUPO) BETTER CLASS OF PEOPLE.

Joined an Owners Club recently to flog my bits I've got remaining from the departed Clio, listed my Halo Ring Angel Eye head lights in the for sale section and got forum bashed in my first post ... lol

I found fitting of the headlights very easy, so I wrote in the advert "VERY EASY TO FIT", got a load of abuse off one guy saying that they not easy to fit and you need to remove the bumper, which you don't!!! I just used the bendy and angled sprocket extension in my tool box EASY IF YOU ASK ME.

I also wrote "ALMOST BRAND NEW, ONLY ON MY CLIO FOR 5 MONTHS" AND "TOTALLY ROAD LEGAL AND WENT THROUGH 2 MOT'S WITH THESE FITTED".

2 MOT's may sound strange but thinking logically who else would think maybe the first MOT was a failure then it passed second time? and unlike this forum (which is good) you don't post on a for sale thread if you not interested or at least have something positive to say.

JUST GO'S TO SHOW BETTER CLASS OF CAR (THE LUPO) BETTER CLASS OF PEOPLE.

If you actually wrote an advert in caps lock then you deserve everything you got!