Graeme's Lupo

graeme2

its looking good mate nice to see someone just getting on with thing and not asking a nillion and 1 questions about things they will never do, but id stop where you are with the white bits, any more and i think itll start to get a bit much

but anyways its looking good buddy keep it up

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little car you've got there. Keep up the good work :D

Oh, and lots of respect for doing it all before you're 17 :D

thank you :)

Really like the wheels and lights. Just don't get too carried away with white bits and it'll be great.

:shades:

its looking good mate nice to see someone just getting on with thing and not asking a nillion and 1 questions about things they will never do, but id stop where you are with the white bits, any more and i think itll start to get a bit much

but anyways its looking good buddy keep it up

cheers and your probably happy to hear i agree :P except the bonnet bra im done with the white just now.

i like this reminds me of mine but mine is black and red !

keep up the good work mate ! cnt wait to see the white boonet bra and

smoothed bumper!

yeah thats the bumper on now just need polished up :shades:

still waiting on the bra though.

also got new plates.

bumper:

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

front plate:

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

bad news though. now 3 days past my birthday and still havent driven the car, 1 of the wheel bearings had gone so getting fixed now and should be out on wednesday :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gave her a clean :rolleyes:

01082010128.jpg

01082010130.jpg

got a puncture thats why the spare wheel is on :angry2: but the new tyre is ordered. ive also got it booked in to a local bodyshop for next month to get the front plate recess flushed and the lower bumper colour-coded.

Looking into getting my seats recovered now also, got some rs turbo seats for the front too :shades:

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see those RMs on the car, the white and red looks great, but as has been said, leave the white as it is for now :)

Nice looking wheels! :-)

:rolleyes:

Would love to see those RMs on the car, the white and red looks great, but as has been said, leave the white as it is for now :)

only a few more days and they will be :) thanks and yeah i am :P

hurry up and put the wheels on the car, i want to see the outcome ;D

i wish i could haha, had its mot on saturday and failed :angry: so its getting sorted this week then retested and i cant change anything till then :)

Wheels look lush will they be on for this weekend ???? loving the contrast between red and White thro out ur car keep up the good work :)

getting them on on saturday :D and cheers!

Edited by graeme2