Black 1.4s

dannyboi

Started doing a few bits to the lupo so thought i would start a build thread

Bought it Tuesday 18th may for quite a nice figure and got cracking with it straight away

Its a 1.4s and it came with TA coilovers and white vw teardrops , the past 2 days ive added my own little touchs to it -

smart boot install with 1 12" kenwood sub and a 2 channel 900w fusion powerplant amp as temp for when i get my new set up

split and sprayed the headlights diamond black also added white led side lights and de-tangoed the indicators

mega cleaned up the engine bay and sprayed the rocker cover red

fitted OEM rear lights as it came with smoked rears

also sorted a few little things that needed doing on the car

ive bought a new Bluetooth alpine headunit that im waiting to arrive and going to pick up some 6000k HID's this afternoon

As for plans here's whats next on the to do list :

Bodywork has 2 shopping dings on the passenger side rear quarter so getting that fixed

Front bumper, grill and bonnet can do with replacing so on the look out for them atm then will get a de-badged grille and smooth the bonnet , also smooth the front plate recess

smoothed boot

on the look out for some new rimmage

also looking for new leather interior not sure to look for lupo interior or golf mk4 or porsche tombstones

clifford alarm

Engine wise i want a centre exit exhaust like the sport but ive heard there's problems with the spare wheel well being in the way ?

looking for a CDA air filter

and posibly 4 branch manifold

and im sure i will find alot more to do to it :)

Anyways here's some pics ( sorry about the iphone quality ) hope you all like

when i bought it :.:

IMG_0012.jpg

now:.:

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

engine bay before :.:

IMG_0019.jpg

After:.:

IMG_0026.jpg

Edited by dannyboi

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got a few little updates

Cars been driving me crazy since i got it with mechanical problems which ive had to end up spending over £300 to fix now ive found out its got all the symptoms of a broken pedal box :( and VW wont to it as good will as i havent got full service history which is epic fail :(

o well lets move on to the good stuff

Picked up a new front end from a member of the forum as the last one wasnt pretty to say the least so that sorted that problem

Picked up some recaros from a member on here also which im really impressed with , it feels like im being hugged every time i drive it :)

also got a custom backbox made and had it angled to be different from the norm

de-wipered the rear and sprayed the badges black

Gave her a good old detail with DoDo juice supernatural clay , DoDo juice born to be mild , Sonus final finish polish and DoDo juice Purple haze wax and it came up like a baby's bum just a shame about a few carpark dents here and there but they will be sorted very soon

Here's some pics of how its looking atm

C+C welcome

SAM_0134.jpg

SAM_0130.jpg

SAM_0132.jpg

SAM_0138.jpg

SAM_0131.jpg

SAM_0139.jpg

Next up will be sorting the wheels out .. i still havent chosen the right wheel for the car yet as i want it to be something very different from the norm so holding out .. in the mean time im going to put 155/55/14 tyres on space the wheels out 25-30mm to give it abit of stance and slam it , only thing about slamming it is that the front is on TA coilies but the rear is on bliestien springs which dont make no sense to me so that will be another next on the list also.

on the look out for some blue centred tim tom rear seats so i can get the interior looking half decent aswell

Edited by dannyboi