Sainsburys taunton

Newnesie

Hey guys, there is always a silver lupo gti always parked in the sainsburys car park in taunton. It's lowered and on normal gti wheels. Just a shot out the blue to see if it's anyone on here as I walk past it most days!

Hey buddy yer thats mine i work ther as a security gaurd, wat r u driving ill look out for u! not a mint mk1 by anychance always catches my eye :)

Hey buddy yer thats mine i work ther as a security gaurd, wat r u driving ill look out for u! not a mint mk1 by anychance always catches my eye :)

hey, i dont drive yet im still 16 but i have a nice red lupo waiting in my garage! I always walk past on my way to college and will be driving as soon as im 17. I also saw you out at the weekend i think, in Norton Fitzwarren ( i was in my bro's polo ) and down at creech i think :S Lupo looks mint mate!

hey, i dont drive yet im still 16 but i have a nice red lupo waiting in my garage! I always walk past on my way to college and will be driving as soon as im 17. I also saw you out at the weekend i think, in Norton Fitzwarren ( i was in my bro's polo ) and down at creech i think :S Lupo looks mint mate!

yer that was me thanks buddy im a local taunton boy feel free to come in to sainsburys and chat wen u get urs on the road will b nice to check it out! im the security guard in ther :)

yer that was me thanks buddy im a local taunton boy feel free to come in to sainsburys and chat wen u get urs on the road will b nice to check it out! im the security guard in ther :)

will do mate, i seen you working before i think ill say hi if i see you :)