can we have a wales meet now please

Fran

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we should be there for late afternoon, as I want to drive down from North Wales as Ive never driven accross Wales.

:?

Don't lye andi! Its cause u wana see all those bloody sheep tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I will also be comind across on the sat morning ( so can u book me a room please :wink:) let me know if i need to send money!

as most peeps r going sat.. il come sat and play safe...just incase my lectures change in January!

as for sheep... when we went from rotherham to blackpool andi took us cross country got us lost and showed us loads of sheep... most dead too!

I didnt get us lost in the country side!

It was the silly big roads around manchester that confused me! lol

Double room for me please Fran, and a single for Emma :shock:

Only kidding! hehe

One double for me and Emma please.

lol i dont know about the percentage of sheep to people

today is the LAST DAY to let me know folks!

as i will be in the pub for the next week or so

hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

PARTTTTYYYYYYY yippy yippy tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Count me in for defo was going over there anyway it's my other mates birthday, wont be staying in the hotel tho fran got a retern mini bus booked theres about 8 of us coming from bridgend so far......... Cant wait now havent been out on the pi** with you for a while, and i get to meet some of the mad lot off this sight the same time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Are you dressing up if so as wot...... i'll join you im well up for it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> So then where are we all meeting and wot time? Leave me know ok chick x

P.s Nice pic fran Lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (alton tower pics)

ooo god nooo lesley i shouldnt have mentioned anything when i saw you lol - u goin to the cruise this sunday??

don't think we're dressing up as anything but will let you know what time and where when i know myself lol

p.s. to all those who have booked hotel rooms - due to some unfortunate circumstances my mate has not been in work since xmas. however she has the list of names who want hotel rooms and when so as soon as she's back she'll sort it out. should be ok as theres only 13 rooms out of 99 booked for that weekend

LOL - I can take you to see some sheep if you want - some good Gower roads!

i think i saw more sheep when we went thro the yorkshire dales on our way to blackpool than ive ever seen in wales!!