blue lupo on borbets

chippa

YES DOM .... THAT WAS ME!!!! haha urs looks amazin!! looooove the wheels!! went back to the car to put shopping in and urs beeped at me wen i went to unlock my door! lol.

takin the borbets off tomoro cz of the weather and sprayin my steelies a random colour as a laff!!

minee needs a clean!!

Robyn xx

Edited by RobynT

YES DOM .... THAT WAS ME!!!! haha urs looks amazin!! looooove the wheels!! went back to the car to put shopping in and urs beeped at me wen i went to unlock my door! lol.

takin the borbets off tomoro cz of the weather and sprayin my steelies a random colour as a laff!!

minee needs a clean!!

Robyn xx

haha my steelis are quarterd in 4 with red blue green and yellow haha

!! they are wkd!!

I love it how u parked next to mine n id parked furthest away from anyone!! lol....hate people dinking my car with their doors!! grr!! How long you had your lupo? used to go the tesco meet in coventry at the ricoh ....havent been for aggggges but never seen ur car?? (im not from cov tho.x).x

Edited by RobynT

!! they are wkd!!

I love it how u parked next to mine n id parked furthest away from anyone!! lol....hate people dinking my car with their doors!! grr!! How long you had your lupo? used to go the tesco meet in coventry at the ricoh ....havent been for aggggges but never seen ur car?? (im not from cov tho.x).x

haha just had to be done the wheels are obviously only winter wheels i have some pepperpots for summer :) had it bout 8 month and love it :) how about u? i went down there last nite not many out tho due to weather i believe ..... im from rotherham near sheffield come to cov to go to college lol ..... did you go to last years edition? x

Na didnt go....I think they look wkd!! Ive bumped my borbets!! gutted they were brand new!! so im gna have that one refurbed!! Do you go Coventry University then?? My mum lives in coventry and neverrrr seen your car!! I wanted mine to look kewl like tht!! its just lowered with alloys n stickers lol....wanted it lowered with orange sport alloys....did um black in the end so gna do the steelies orange as a laff!! I wanted a black checkered roof but never got round to it!! o well ....want a newer lupo in a sport....can afford a GTI!! I would love one!! xx or an open air!! insted of getting a second car this summer (convertible)xx

Na didnt go....I think they look wkd!! Ive bumped my borbets!! gutted they were brand new!! so im gna have that one refurbed!! Do you go Coventry University then?? My mum lives in coventry and neverrrr seen your car!! I wanted mine to look kewl like tht!! its just lowered with alloys n stickers lol....wanted it lowered with orange sport alloys....did um black in the end so gna do the steelies orange as a laff!! I wanted a black checkered roof but never got round to it!! o well ....want a newer lupo in a sport....can afford a GTI!! I would love one!! xx or an open air!! insted of getting a second car this summer (convertible)xx

no i go to college studying diesel mechanics best in the country for this course so come down a couple of weeks now and again..... gutted for you about the wheels was it on the ice? ..... haha no 1 at college likes my car :( i say they just dont understand >:( grrr haha .... my mates got a black lupo and hes puttin orange gti wheels on his i believe .. yeah do ur steelis orange uniqueness FTW!....... ID LOVE A GTI 1 DAY but at the minit i can only dream :( haha

no i go to college studying diesel mechanics best in the country for this course so come down a couple of weeks now and again..... gutted for you about the wheels was it on the ice? ..... haha no 1 at college likes my car :( i say they just dont understand >:( grrr haha .... my mates got a black lupo and hes puttin orange gti wheels on his i believe .. yeah do ur steelis orange uniqueness FTW!....... ID LOVE A GTI 1 DAY but at the minit i can only dream :( haha

Sooooo many people dont understand!! People laff at mine!! GRRRR!! I am doin the steelies as a joke!! not putting prima on or nethin!! ha!! sounds silly but there only goin on for a laff.... gtis are soooo expensive! dam it! xx

Edited by RobynT