selling my 1.0L

laura_lupo

Hi,

I brought a gorgeous little white 1.0L lupo in july 2008 with about 62k on the clock for £1900.

Since then circumstances have changed and I do a lot more driving than I anticipated. Unfortunatley my fuel tank doesnt appreciate regular 180mile round trips down the m40 very much and I think its time to upgrade to something with a little more power and a little less drag. As much as I love her I really cant afford the cos of motorway driving in it. But, I have no idea whatsoever of how much its worth now.

Spec:

1.0L Lupo T reg (1999 i believe?)

FSH with 2 services since I've had her done by a friend who works for VW, All genuine parts, reciepts etc.

Dent in passenger side wheelarch and a cracked front bumper after a sleepy driver on the other side of the road forced me into a pole one early morning but apart from that in a generally very good condition.

Totally standard except it now has a sunroof (gurantee ran out just after i brought it but no problems)

around 85 on the clock, maybe a little more I cant remember the exact amount.

Inside, there ae a couple of stains on the seat after a friend burst a can of coke and it went flying. however I'll probably get it washed/valeted inside and cleaned up before selling.

The car doesn't have cental locking, electric windows or power steering, but it was perfect as a first car for me and made me much more aware of my steering from it.

I've tried looking through what is currently on sale but it seems like most other cars are modified so I cant really get a rough gauge on how much it is worth.

If anyone has any kind of ballpark figures of how much it could go for it would be great :)