Superlights?

`Shack

another wheel qyestion.. i know, and probably going to get some abuse off someone for it.

but basically, my mates off to look at a car with some mini superlights on and said he'd sell them on to me if i wanted them and if theyd fit.

as they stand the wheels are;

13x7J

ET -7

with some 155/50/13 tyres.

anyone know if these would fit on the lupo?

or would there need to be some major arch work done?... or anyone know of someone putting some on a lupo so i can ask them directly what had to be done.

sorry for being annoying, cheers for any help

Spigot rings and wobble bolts , and you will have some major poke.

Not sure if the tryes will be outside the arch though so you might have to trial fit and see.

ok when i bought my arosa i had set onit and they where probaly the biggest pain in the ass. first my car sat to low and hit every speed bump i had to have spacers on the front to stop them scrapeing the calipers and mine wasnt a sport.the rears stuck about an inch out from the arch and fronts stuck out like 1/2inch inch and i got alot of stick from the old bill for them also sat so uneven and tyres wore out real quick but wasnt sure why

Do you have a picture?

Regarding the scraping on calipers, these won't be an issue due to them being et-7 and probably off a Mini.

Ever thought you had the tracking out, and odd tyres which caused an uneven height? If they were 13's, what else to you expect over speedbumps? Can't deal with it, buy bigger wheels...

wel as i sead it was like it when i bought it so unsure but tyres where all the same and erm pictures innovation_09 is the boy i sold it to after it got batterd abit and he has some pics posted up if you would like some proper photos of it i sapose i could email you some.