Your help please...

Dub-Diva

Hi all,

This has just been posted on my local vw owners forum by a member after the tragic death of his son recently... As a parent I can't even start to imagine what he, his wife and his family are going through right now, but wondered if anyone on here could sign the petition mentioned in his post below:

hi guys,

want to put this link up could as many as you can sign up in my on line petition i'm sending to the prime minister.

my son johnny was killed on a unmaned un locked rail crossing in Peterborough he would have been 3 on sunday.

he ran off from my wife and he was able to open the gate and get on to the track in a split second. these gates where changed two weeks before so they couldnt be locked - if a 2year old boy can get onto a rail crossing theres a problem. this crossing has no lights, no locks and no warning of on coming trains.

my wife and johnnys brother paddy 4 who asks for him every day was feet away and see everything. hell is where we are and i dont want any other person to go through what we are, so i would like your help guys and girls an end to crossings with no warnings and unlocked gates

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/JohnnyHall/

thanks from terry hall father of johnny hall

http://johnny.hall.gonetoosoon.org/

When you have filled in the form, you will get an e-mail which you have to open and verify your request to have your name on the petition. He would appreciate it if members could post this onto other forums so as many people sign the petition as possible. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1